Dakini Meditative Meditation Teacher Training
September 2018 – June 2019
The Dakini Meditative Meditation Teacher Training is a 300-hour program that offers a comprehensive training in the practice of meditation, drawing from Tibetan Buddhist teachings as well as modern evidence-based research on meditation. Students will learn to deepen their own understanding and practice and learn to teach the practice of meditation to others in both one on one and group settings. The primary purpose of this training is to prepare students of meditation to become teachers of meditation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
September – May; weekly classes; two weekend retreats in January and June at the Margaret Austin Center, one personal meditation retreat, a student teaching practicum, and two individual consultation sessions with Kelly scheduled at your convenience.
Monday Morning Meditation
- Saturdays at Be Well (or online via Mind Oasis) from 10am-4pm
- September 8th
- October 6th
- November 3rd
- December 1st
- January 12th
- February 9th
- March 2nd
- April 13th
- May 11th
Weekend Retreats at Margaret Austin Center:
- January 18 – 21
- May 31 – June 3
BREAKDOWN of 300 HOURS
- 9 Saturday Teacher Training Workshops: 54 hours
- 2 Weekend Retreats: 40 hours
- 2 Individual Mentorship Sessions: 2 hours
- Daily Meditation Practice Commitment: 120 hours (3 hours/week, 20 minute daily meditation + daily meditation journal)
- Weekly Class: 40 hours
- Student Teaching Practicum: 24 hours
- Personal Retreat: 20 hours
Students must have a foundation of two years of meditation practice and must have attended at least one meditation retreat. Students must also have the intention to teach meditation to others.
$3500 – includes monthly workshops, weekly classes, individual mentorships sessions, and both residential retreats. Students can pay up front at the beginning of the training or make payments throughout the training.
BREAKDOWN of PRICING
- 9 Monday Teacher Training Workshops $1200
- 2 Weekend Retreats $1000
- Weekly Classes $800
- 2 Individual Mentorship Sessions $300
- Manual+Materials $200
A Certificate of Completion of the Meditation Teacher Training will be offered to students upon completion of all the requirements of the program.